Friday 23 March 2012

Feeling Groovy

Knowing what you like and don't like usually takes some trial and error. I have error'd many times in my day and with experience have discovered the beauty of finding things that I enjoy in this simple existence I call living.

So if you apply the above rules to Twitter like I have many a times you assume because you like someone in real life that you will like following them on Twitter. This is not always the case as I'm sure you know. I like following sports stars, funny guys and people who have some influence over society only to find that their Tweets are Boring yes with a capital B.

However if you're like me and enjoy thought provoking Tweets, I would suggest you follow John Winsor.

https://twitter.com/#!/jtwinsor

This guy seems like a real nice guy who is interested in promoting creativity and sharing ideas that make you think. His Blog is also kind of neat.

http://www.johnwinsor.com/

So if you have a moment and feel like checking something out that I think is cool,

here you go.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment