Monday 30 January 2012

Blogger Paradise

Something that has come to my attention recently is that I haven't blogged in a long time. I thought I would share a movie that I recently watched that was a real tear jerker. This movie is called The Help, and takes place in Jackson Mississippi. This movie brought myself a grown man to tears more than once. I am not ashamed of this because it is okay for a grown man to cry from time to time. I don't make crying a habit of mine however I must emphasize that this movie touched me and I believe it has the potential to touch you as well. This blog post may be short but it is from the heart. I was raised to believe that quality is more important than quantity, and I stand by that thought. If you have a few hours to check out this movie, I highly recommend it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVTMkINRChk 

No comments:

Post a Comment